Editing / Correction / Stylizing / Revision
There are many versions of text-management, and the definitions are often mixed. We provide everything our customers need.
Afford Translations Agency’s text-management solutions:
- Rough translation (Translation Only / T Only) – translation of source text into the target language(s).
- Completeness check – the text is checked in the target language against the source text for completeness (paragraphs, footnotes, and formulas not left out, etc.).
- Quality Assurance (QA) – completeness check, and beyond that a comparison check of basic text elements against the source text (numbers, proper names, etc.).
- Correction – spelling, grammar, and minor stylistic revisions
- Proofreading – in essence, correction of the target-language translation text, taking into account the source-language text
- Technical Proofreading – proofreading as above, but with emphasis on an area of expertise and its technical terminology
- Stylization – adaptation of the style of the text to suit its intended use
- Editing, Desktop Publishing – end to end treatment and management of the text and other elements (tables, pictures, etc.), beyond the language itself, also based on logical and thematic criteria, intended to bring the text up to a publishable standard.
We provide exactly what our customers need.
Request a quote, or order text-management services!