Greek translator / Greek technical translation / Greek technical translator / Greek interpreter
Facts about the Greek language:
- The Greek Language has no direct relatives. In Greece, about 10 million people speak Greek, accounting for half of the Greeks in the world. About 20 million speak Greek worldwide.
- It is one of the oldest written languages in Europe, its development can be traced via monuments over 3,000 years old.
- There are variations of spoken Greek in Crete, Rhodes, and Cyprus. The dialects spoken outside of Greece include the Italian Griko or the Pontic Greek. The Greek of Cyprus differs from standard Greek in that it borrowed many elements of Turkish and the Turkish dialect spoken on Cyprus that differs from standard Turkish.
- The current modern Greek language and the above dialect family evolved from the Attic dialect of the Ancient Greek. The only exception is the Tsakonian language, which grew from the Doric dialect.
- Writing system: Greek script.
- Official language of the European Union.
What we offer: Greek translation, Greek technical translation, Greek native-language proofreading, Greek technical proofreading, Greek official translation, Greek interpreting – Request a quote, or order Greek translation, or Greek interpreting!
The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Central Europe, has
had a contractual relationship with Afford since 2009. Generally, we
request the translation of complicated legal texts, often with very
short deadlines. We always get quality work that holds our long-standing
working relationship together. We especially appreciate the high degree
of flexibility, customer orientation and personalized, custom
administration, as well as the confidential treatment of materials sent.
It is important that we can always count on Afford. Moreover, Afford is
open to criticism and suggestions for improvement, and requests these,
because they are progress-oriented.