Greek translator / Greek technical translation / Greek technical translator / Greek interpreter
Facts about the Greek language:
- The Greek Language has no direct relatives. In Greece, about 10 million people speak Greek, accounting for half of the Greeks in the world. About 20 million speak Greek worldwide.
- It is one of the oldest written languages in Europe, its development can be traced via monuments over 3,000 years old.
- There are variations of spoken Greek in Crete, Rhodes, and Cyprus. The dialects spoken outside of Greece include the Italian Griko or the Pontic Greek. The Greek of Cyprus differs from standard Greek in that it borrowed many elements of Turkish and the Turkish dialect spoken on Cyprus that differs from standard Turkish.
- The current modern Greek language and the above dialect family evolved from the Attic dialect of the Ancient Greek. The only exception is the Tsakonian language, which grew from the Doric dialect.
- Writing system: Greek script.
- Official language of the European Union.
What we offer: Greek translation, Greek technical translation, Greek native-language proofreading, Greek technical proofreading, Greek official translation, Greek interpreting – Request a quote, or order Greek translation, or Greek interpreting!
Our customers operate in a wide variety of areas, including a
very versatile range of topics and projects for which we must produce
high-quality translations in English or other languages. In this case,
it’s reassuring that we work with a translation agency perfectly able to
meet the special requirements of a job, regardless the use of
specialized terminology, complicated text format retention, or a short
deadline. For us, Afford represents a point of certainty in our