Hungarian translator / Hungarian technical translation / Hungarian technical translator / Hungarian interpreter
Facts about the Hungarian language:
- Most Hungarian speakers live in Hungary. Outside of Hungary, the language is spoken mainly in other Carpathian Basin countries: Romania (mostly Transylvania), Slovakia, Serbia (Vojvodina), Ukraine (Transcarpathia), Croatia, Slovenia, and Austria.
- The Hungarian language became one of Hungary’s official languages in 1836 (based on Article III of the Legislative Act of 1836), and the country's sole official language since 1844 (based on Article II of the Legislative Act of 1844).
- Hungarian is an official language of the European Union.
- Hungarian is also one of the official languages of Vojvodina and three Slovene villages (Dobrovnik, Lendava, and Őrihodos). In terms of the number of native speakers, Hungarian ranks 62nd among world languages. In Europe, it is the 14th most widely spoken language, and it is the most spoken language that is not a part of the Indo-European language family.
- The number of native Hungarian speakers overall is estimated at 17 million (the most populous in the Ugric language family). Nearly 14.5 million live in the Carpathian Basin: 10 million in Hungary; 2.5 million in Romania; 1 million in Slovakia; 700,000 in the former Yugoslavia; 250,000 in Transcarpathia; 50,000 people in Austria. In other countries in Europe 300,000 thousand speak it.
- The number of Hungarian native-speakers in the world is roughly 15 million. In the European Union, there are 13 million native speakers of Hungarian, of which 12.5 million live in the Carpathian Basin.
- Writing system: an extended version of Latin.
What we offer: Hungarian translation, Hungarian technical translation, Hungarian native-language proofreading, Hungarian technical proofreading, Hungarian official translation, Hungarian interpreting – Request a quote, or order Hungarian translation, or Hungarian interpreting!
For many years now, whenever we hit a
capacity bottleneck, espell has turned to Afford's services. As a budget
translation company specifically geared to meet MLV needs, they are
reliable and easy to work with (a combination rarely found among the
multitude of SLV's). What makes them a favourite of our project managers
is that they know Afford's staff understand exactly what we want and
what we want to avoid. To this day, after jointly implementing over a
hundred projects, they have never failed us.