Ukrainian translator / Ukrainian technical translation / Ukrainian technical translator / Ukrainian interpreter
Facts about the Ukrainian language:
- The Ukrainian language is a Slavic language of the East Slavic language subgroup using Cyrillic script.
- It is Ukraine’s official language.
- The vocabulary shares some similarities with those of the neighboring people’s languages, including Belarusian, Polish, Russian, and Slovakian.
- Approximately 41 million people speak Ukrainian. There are an estimated 36,894,000 ethnic Ukrainians in the world, found especially in the former Soviet Union states, Canada, and the United States.
- Use of the Ukrainian language in literature or in public places was prohibited in czarist Russia. Russian nationalists believe that Ukrainian is merely a dialect, and will never be a literary language. To them, the other Slav languages were schismatic, while Russian was the true Slavic language.
What we offer: Ukrainian translation, Ukrainian technical translation, Ukrainian native-language proofreading, Ukrainian technical proofreading, Ukrainian official translation, Ukrainian interpreting – Request a quote, or order Ukrainian translation, or Ukrainian interpreting!
For many years now, whenever we hit a
capacity bottleneck, espell has turned to Afford's services. As a budget
translation company specifically geared to meet MLV needs, they are
reliable and easy to work with (a combination rarely found among the
multitude of SLV's). What makes them a favourite of our project managers
is that they know Afford's staff understand exactly what we want and
what we want to avoid. To this day, after jointly implementing over a
hundred projects, they have never failed us.