During proofreading, the translated text is examined and corrected, ideally by a native speaker of the target language, from a linguistic and stylistic point of view. Technical proofreading means the translated text’s professional and technical terminology is examined. Afford offers both worlds – for translations prepared either by us or by others. We also undertake correction and editing in single-language (monolingual) texts.
Two hundred foreign and domestic translators, technical translators, proofreaders, technical proofreaders, and native-language translators are available. We are ready for any kinds of proofreading needs, from simple texts to complex, multilingual multimedia projects. Our helpful project managers maintain relationships with our customers and are familiar with our client’s needs, so even the most complex of tasks can be handled by a single point of contact. Translation support software is employed in order to greatly improve consistency and reduce translation costs. Our translation services are EN15038 certified and are conducted according to ISO 9001:2009 quality assurance standards.
Our proofreading practice covers the following areas of expertise:
- Financial, business, economic translation and expert proofreading
- Law, judicial translation and expert proofreading
- Medical, health, pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical industry translation and technical proofreading
- Engineering translation and technical proofreading
- IT translation and technical proofreading
- Industrial translation and technical proofreading
- Marketing translation
- Tender translation and editing
- EU translation and editing
- Native-language translation and proofreading
Request a quote, or order proofreading!
As a company listed on the stock exchange, NordTelekom’s written
materials are expected to radiate sophistication, whether they are
financial statements, contracts, or even simply marketing texts. Afford
has been the reliable partner we can count on in any situation. This is
particularly important now, as our constant expansion in England
requires English, Polish and Hungarian language services. I highly