Slovakian translator / Slovakian technical translation / Slovakian technical translator / Slovakian interpreter
Facts about the Slovakian language:
- The closest relatives of the Slovakian language are the Czech and Polish languages.
- There are three dialects: Western, Central, and Eastern (a distinctive writing system was developed based on Hungarian spelling rules for the latter; Slovakians of Ruski Krstur in Serbia also use this dialect but write in Cyrillic script).
- Outside of Slovakia, significant Slovak populations exist in the Czech Republic (400,000) and Hungary (80,000). The Viennese Slovakian colony is a legally recognized Slovak ethnic minority community; and there are Slovaks living in Romania (mainly, in Nadla), there is a large community in Transcarpathia, and also in South America (300,000).
- There are more than 6 million speakers of the language in total.
- Official language of the European Union.
- riting system: Latin.
What we offer: Slovakian translation, Slovakian technical translation, Slovakian native-language proofreading, Slovakian technical proofreading, Slovakian official translation, Slovakian interpreting – Request a quote, or order Slovakian translation, or Slovakian interpreting!