French translator / French technical translation / French technical translator / French interpreter
Facts about the French language:
- Approximately 220 million people in the world speak French as their mother tongue, a second language or a foreign language in the member countries or observer states of the International Francophone Organization, as well as in Algeria, the Unites States and other nations. There are no precise figures on how many speak French as their mother tongue in the world, but the number is estimated at 110 million.
- French is the 6th most-spoken language in the world and it ranks as second among the most common native languages in Europe.
- French is the official language in 29 countries, ranking second worldwide, behind English. After English, French is the most studied second language (120 million).
- French occupies 5% of the Internet’s space, giving the language 6th to 8th place standing among the most commonly used languages.
- Spoken in: France and 53 other countries.
- Writing system: Latin.
- Official language of the European Union, and of 29 other countries.
What we offer: French translation, French technical translation, French native-language proofreading, French technical proofreading, French official translation, French interpreting – Request a quote, or order French translation, or French interpreting!
As a company listed on the stock exchange, NordTelekom’s written
materials are expected to radiate sophistication, whether they are
financial statements, contracts, or even simply marketing texts. Afford
has been the reliable partner we can count on in any situation. This is
particularly important now, as our constant expansion in England
requires English, Polish and Hungarian language services. I highly