Polish translator / Polish technical translation / Polish technical translator / Polish interpreter
Facts about the Polish language:
- Polish is spoken by 50 million people, 38 million of whom live in Poland. There are nearly 10 million Polish speakers in the United States, by some estimates.
- Polish is a Slavic, or more accurately a West Slavic language, and is thus related to Slovakian, Czech, Moravian, and Sorbian. Its closest relative is the Kashubian language. Distant relatives include Ukrainian, Russian, and White Russian, as well as Serbian, Croatian, Slovene, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Macedonian, and Bulgarian.
- Polish is the third most widely spoken Slavic language after Russian and Ukrainian.
- The Polish language is written in Latin characters with 9 additional characters and some digraphs and trigraphs.
- Official language of the European Union.
What we offer: Polish translation, Polish technical translation, Polish native-language proofreading, Polish technical proofreading, Polish official translation, Polish interpreting – Request a quote, or order Polish translation, or Polish interpreting!
The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Central Europe, has
had a contractual relationship with Afford since 2009. Generally, we
request the translation of complicated legal texts, often with very
short deadlines. We always get quality work that holds our long-standing
working relationship together. We especially appreciate the high degree
of flexibility, customer orientation and personalized, custom
administration, as well as the confidential treatment of materials sent.
It is important that we can always count on Afford. Moreover, Afford is
open to criticism and suggestions for improvement, and requests these,
because they are progress-oriented.