Polish translator / Polish technical translation / Polish technical translator / Polish interpreter
Facts about the Polish language:
- Polish is spoken by 50 million people, 38 million of whom live in Poland. There are nearly 10 million Polish speakers in the United States, by some estimates.
- Polish is a Slavic, or more accurately a West Slavic language, and is thus related to Slovakian, Czech, Moravian, and Sorbian. Its closest relative is the Kashubian language. Distant relatives include Ukrainian, Russian, and White Russian, as well as Serbian, Croatian, Slovene, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Macedonian, and Bulgarian.
- Polish is the third most widely spoken Slavic language after Russian and Ukrainian.
- The Polish language is written in Latin characters with 9 additional characters and some digraphs and trigraphs.
- Official language of the European Union.
What we offer: Polish translation, Polish technical translation, Polish native-language proofreading, Polish technical proofreading, Polish official translation, Polish interpreting – Request a quote, or order Polish translation, or Polish interpreting!
Our customers operate in a wide variety of areas, including a
very versatile range of topics and projects for which we must produce
high-quality translations in English or other languages. In this case,
it’s reassuring that we work with a translation agency perfectly able to
meet the special requirements of a job, regardless the use of
specialized terminology, complicated text format retention, or a short
deadline. For us, Afford represents a point of certainty in our