Swedish translator / Swedish technical translation / Swedish technical translator / Swedish interpreter
Facts about the Swedish language:
- Swedish native-language speakers number about 9 million.
- It is an official language in Sweden and Finland.
- Swedes, Norwegians, and Danes are linguistically so closely related that they can use their own mother tongue among each other and, more or less, understand one another.
- The standard Swedish language was developed from the dialects spoken around the capital, Stockholm. The written language is called “Rikssvenska,” meaning “Imperial Swedish,” and “National Swedish,” or “Högsvenska,” though the latter name is mostly used in Finland, while the former denomination is used in Sweden.
- Official language of the European Union.
- Writing system: Latin.
What we offer: Swedish translation, Swedish technical translation, Swedish native-language proofreading, Swedish technical proofreading, Swedish official translation, Swedish interpreting – Request a quote, or order Swedish translation, or Swedish interpreting!
The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Central Europe, has
had a contractual relationship with Afford since 2009. Generally, we
request the translation of complicated legal texts, often with very
short deadlines. We always get quality work that holds our long-standing
working relationship together. We especially appreciate the high degree
of flexibility, customer orientation and personalized, custom
administration, as well as the confidential treatment of materials sent.
It is important that we can always count on Afford. Moreover, Afford is
open to criticism and suggestions for improvement, and requests these,
because they are progress-oriented.