Swedish translator / Swedish technical translation / Swedish technical translator / Swedish interpreter
Facts about the Swedish language:
- Swedish native-language speakers number about 9 million.
- It is an official language in Sweden and Finland.
- Swedes, Norwegians, and Danes are linguistically so closely related that they can use their own mother tongue among each other and, more or less, understand one another.
- The standard Swedish language was developed from the dialects spoken around the capital, Stockholm. The written language is called “Rikssvenska,” meaning “Imperial Swedish,” and “National Swedish,” or “Högsvenska,” though the latter name is mostly used in Finland, while the former denomination is used in Sweden.
- Official language of the European Union.
- Writing system: Latin.
What we offer: Swedish translation, Swedish technical translation, Swedish native-language proofreading, Swedish technical proofreading, Swedish official translation, Swedish interpreting – Request a quote, or order Swedish translation, or Swedish interpreting!
For many years now, whenever we hit a
capacity bottleneck, espell has turned to Afford's services. As a budget
translation company specifically geared to meet MLV needs, they are
reliable and easy to work with (a combination rarely found among the
multitude of SLV's). What makes them a favourite of our project managers
is that they know Afford's staff understand exactly what we want and
what we want to avoid. To this day, after jointly implementing over a
hundred projects, they have never failed us.