Chinese translator / Chinese technical translation / Chinese technical translator / Chinese interpreter
Facts about the Chinese language:
- Chinese is the largest member of the Sino-Tibetan language family.
- There is no unified Chinese language, as, according to the current official statement of the People's Republic of China, language variations considered as dialects vary in such an extent that all of them could also be considered as different Chinese languages.
- Chinese writing has 3,000 years of history, and thus is the world's oldest continuously existing, sustained way of writing.
- The Chinese sharply distinguish between the written language (ven) and spoken language (yu). The distinction between the Chinese written and spoken forms is less rigorous than in the case of Western languages. Writing in China is done to this day in a standard way.
- The most common Chinese transliteration method (into Latin characters) is Pinyin.
- Chinese currently has the largest number of native speakers in the world at around 1.5 billion. It is included among the official languages of the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Singapore, and the United Nations’ official languages.
What we offer: Chinese translation, Chinese technical translation, Chinese native-language proofreading, Chinese technical proofreading, Chinese official translation, Chinese interpreting – Request a quote, or order Chinese translation, or Chinese interpreting!
For many years now, whenever we hit a
capacity bottleneck, espell has turned to Afford's services. As a budget
translation company specifically geared to meet MLV needs, they are
reliable and easy to work with (a combination rarely found among the
multitude of SLV's). What makes them a favourite of our project managers
is that they know Afford's staff understand exactly what we want and
what we want to avoid. To this day, after jointly implementing over a
hundred projects, they have never failed us.