Japanese translator / Japanese technical translation / Japanese technical translator / Japanese interpreter
Facts about the Japanese language:
- Japanese is spoken natively by 126 million people, making it the 9th largest language-speaking community in the world. The majority of this community lives in Japan. In no other country is it spoken as a first or a second language.
- The standardized version (hyōjungo or kyōtsūgo) is based on the Tokyo dialect.
- Japanese is an agglutinative language whose origins are still unclear.
- Japanese has three writing systems: hiragana and katakana (syllabic), and Kanji (using Chinese characters). Latin script (romaji in Japanese) is also used to a certain extent.
- Official language of Japan and Palau.
What we offer: Japanese translation, Japanese technical translation, Japanese native-language proofreading, Japanese technical proofreading, Japanese official translation, Japanese interpreting – Request a quote, or order Japanese translation, or Japanese interpreting!
As a company listed on the stock exchange, NordTelekom’s written
materials are expected to radiate sophistication, whether they are
financial statements, contracts, or even simply marketing texts. Afford
has been the reliable partner we can count on in any situation. This is
particularly important now, as our constant expansion in England
requires English, Polish and Hungarian language services. I highly