Japanese translator / Japanese technical translation / Japanese technical translator / Japanese interpreter
Facts about the Japanese language:
- Japanese is spoken natively by 126 million people, making it the 9th largest language-speaking community in the world. The majority of this community lives in Japan. In no other country is it spoken as a first or a second language.
- The standardized version (hyōjungo or kyōtsūgo) is based on the Tokyo dialect.
- Japanese is an agglutinative language whose origins are still unclear.
- Japanese has three writing systems: hiragana and katakana (syllabic), and Kanji (using Chinese characters). Latin script (romaji in Japanese) is also used to a certain extent.
- Official language of Japan and Palau.
What we offer: Japanese translation, Japanese technical translation, Japanese native-language proofreading, Japanese technical proofreading, Japanese official translation, Japanese interpreting – Request a quote, or order Japanese translation, or Japanese interpreting!
For many years now, whenever we hit a
capacity bottleneck, espell has turned to Afford's services. As a budget
translation company specifically geared to meet MLV needs, they are
reliable and easy to work with (a combination rarely found among the
multitude of SLV's). What makes them a favourite of our project managers
is that they know Afford's staff understand exactly what we want and
what we want to avoid. To this day, after jointly implementing over a
hundred projects, they have never failed us.